Quality is everyone's responsibility!
Manage quality and development of mobile networks global metrics and key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure measurements are developed and available through modernized metrics portal. Lead modernization and automation of knowledge database to certify global team could effectively retrieve information on new metrics/KPI pages and related info.
• Created metrics/KPI report, incorporating multiple existing metric pages and tools into 1 unified database.
• Performed metrics/KPI automation governance, delivering service on time with high level of quality.
• Produced new knowledge base, using QnA Maker, building, training, and publishing question and answer bot with multiple response types
Oversaw 20+ global team members to deliver highest quality GSM, WCDMA, SRAN, and CloudRAN products, services, and solutions from research and development (R&D) team.
• Collaborated with R&D teams with on-going focus on customer quality, continuous improvement, and quality innovation through transformation, improving results.
• Exceeded key scorecard targets by 15% in 2017 by implementing quality improvement plan (Quality2.0) and continuous improvement plan.
• Transformed quality team structure, aligning with business needs and accomplishing 0 attrition following changes.
• Enhanced customer perceived value (CPV), exceeding target by 2% for 2017.
• Implemented Lean Six Sigma initiatives, achieving 400% above target goals.
• Completed external TL9000 audit for Manilla R&D team, utilizing extensive planning and preparation.
Directed global team members to carry through GSM and WCDMA products, services, and solutions from outsourced R&D team. Collaborated with R&D teams with on-going focus on customer quality, continuous improvement, and quality innovation, and assured SLA quality objectives were met.
• Decreased customer critical issues (CCI) 50% by increasing quality rigor and milestone requirements.
• Generated new reporting for executive presentations, growing global team quality awareness.
• Met all requirements for outsourced R&D SLA with monthly quality reviews and continuous improvements.
• Completed Sprint improvement plan, strengthening customer satisfaction.
Handled change of global CR management for LTE LR14.1 release. Analyzed change requests (CR) metrics and mitigated issues.
• Conducted CRs successfully through daily conference calls and prediction model reporting.
• Captured lessons learned with improvement plan created and completed.
• Improved defect change tracker (DCT) tool, attaining improvements with CR handling.
• Designed CR training modules and delivered training to global R&D teams, gaining R&D efficiency.